De Tout Mon Coeur Index du Forum
De Tout Mon Coeur
La Série Evènement De Gulli:De Tout Mon Coeur. Le Forum De Tous Les Fan(e)s De La Série Patito Feo !!

De Tout Mon Coeur Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook App Freezes 2013

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    De Tout Mon Coeur Index du Forum -> De Tout Mon Coeur -> Personnages
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ambrtalk
LAS DIVINAS
LAS DIVINAS

Masculin
Point(s): 94
Valeur numérique: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Freezes 2013 Répondre en citant

Facebook App Freezes 2013
> DOWNLOAD

Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Here's why:When I am logged into Facebook on my iPhone, it crashes. .. took more tries to get it to stay open) until now not ever opening. Nothing. Apple Support Communities More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. I've tried the hard-start holding down the buttons for 10 secs., I have checked all my settings, I tried to find the place to turn off "sync photos" in my FB settings, but cannot. I uninstalled FB app from my iPhone. I have had to do that a couple of times over the past couple of years to resolve various glitches that arose in the FB app. It has fewer features than the app, but I don't have to suffer FB's poor quality and stability.Until someone tells me different on their app, I don't think I will reinstall FB on my iOS. Touch the x for FB and agree to delete it. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. You can not post a blank message. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. : CommunitiesSign inPostBrowse discussionsContact SupportSearchCommunitiesContact SupportSign inContentPeopleSearch Looking for something in Apple Support Communities? The page you tried was not found. It is Sooo frustrating now that I have basically given up using my ipad for FB. I hope someone can help. Please type your message and try again. .. I tried resetting and it didn't work. etc! I posted the problem on facebok forum, send 2 emails to facebook via help center . I was having problems with it closing off and on for about a week. Feb 19, 2013 4:25 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by CongressDJ, CongressDJ Feb 22, 2013 4:17 PM in response to Diavonex Level 1 (6 points) Feb 22, 2013 4:17 PM in response to Diavonex This does not work. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. When my wife is logged onto Facebook using my phone, it works perfectly. jhosamelly Level 1 (8 points) Q: My Facebook App keeps crashing Since yesterday my facebook app won't open. Please visit the main page of Apple Support Communities for links to discussion areas. Even the new Facebook 5.5 didn't work. Then press the Home button to return to the normal screen. hope it helps May 1, 2013 11:58 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by LK21, LK21 May 4, 2013 12:04 AM in response to Diavonex Level 1 (0 points) May 4, 2013 12:04 AM in response to Diavonex I tried this but it didn't work May 4, 2013 12:04 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by kirschi, kirschi May 10, 2013 3:24 PM in response to jhosamelly Level 1 (0 points) May 10, 2013 3:24 PM in response to jhosamelly I've been having the same problems until. Feb 19, 2013 4:15 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Diavonex, Diavonex Feb 19, 2013 4:25 PM in response to jhosamelly Level 9 (67,000 points) Feb 19, 2013 4:25 PM in response to jhosamelly 1. You may have used an outdated link or may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly 5a02188284
facebook large emoticon codehow to appear smart on facebookfind my facebook codefacebook hacker v.1.46 pour macdownload facebook 7.0 for iphonehow to view photos from a private facebook profilejava facebook application developmentextra facebook chat smileysfacebook chat for samsung b7610facebook chat download for s60v2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    De Tout Mon Coeur Index du Forum -> De Tout Mon Coeur -> Personnages Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation